Sunday, November 2, 2008

the last nite incident

last nite i n my family went to fetch my sis at tuition.
on the way, we saw a man riding his motor at the side of the road...
taulah kan banyak penunggang motor..
but this one is different..
that motorist went unbalanced n flew of from his motor..
that guy guling-guling-guling n hold the road divider...
his motor went skiing till the middle of the road..
there was sparkling coming out when the motor skied..(dahsyat betul)
my dad said that he was going to fast on the road..
my dad stopped his car in front of the guy's bike (which is in the middle of the road..)
my dad parked there cauze he dun want people go bang the bike..
then that guy came n take his bike...
my dad asked him wat happen then he say''batu bang, batu''

THE END

4 comments:

Jannah said...

HUH? Batu buang batu?!

Jas said...

BATU BANG BATU!! HAHAHA ;D

evonia (: said...

tq jess

Niky said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. gila retard that guy! :p