Friday, October 24, 2008

24 oct 08 after school

i went back home wit my sis after school..
usually there will be my grandma to open the door for us.
since my grandma balik kampung i hav to keep the house key.
after we reached our house,i used the key to open the house..
malangnya,i am missing one key...
so the akibatnya,i and my sis tak boleh masuk inside the house...
then i borrowed my neighbours phone to call my mum..
tapi my mum didnt pick up the phone..
then i hav to call my dad..
my dad said"i will ask your mum to balik rumah n giv u the key"
sambil tunggu my mum, we went to our neighbours house...
in my neighbours banyak gile kuih..
because my tangan gatal tak boleh tahan nak makan, i pun makanlah.
after few minutes,my elder sis n my mum arrive..
my mum brought some food for us to eat(yay ade makanan lagi)
then my mum said she dosent hav the house key.
i was like WTH..
my mum said she left the key in the house...
then we hav to call our dad to get the house key..
my dad said he will be there at 2.30p.m cause he got something reli important work to do(masa tu baru je pukul satu)
again i was like WTH...
my mum went back to her office cause she got meeting..
then i n my sis waited for 1.30 hours for us to get into our house...
kena seksa like shit ..
panas,boring,cant play pc, n etc
then my dad came n we dapat masuk inside the house..
the 2nd worse day in my life...

No comments: